Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I get a key for my cluster mailbox?

Cluster mailboxes are owned and maintained by the US Postal Service. You will need to go to the post office at 2130 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S College Station, TX 77840 to request your keys. If you are a homeowner you will need to bring a copy of your documents from closing. Renters will need to bring a copy of their lease. There is a $25.00 cost to re-key the lock and provide you the new keys. The postal service will tell you your box number when they give you the keys.

What is the fence stain color?

The fence stain for the community is Cabot Semi-Transparent Deck & Siding Stain, Color is "New Cedar".

Heritage Fence Stain Approved Color 9-24-19

Who do I contact if a street light is out?

The City of College Station Utilities Department is responsible for the maintenance of the street lights. You can report street lights out on their website here..

What is the difference between a Condo and a Townhome?

Our community is a townhome community, in summary the property owner is responsible to take care of all interior and exterior maintenance of that property.

"The difference between a townhouse and a condo (of any size) is in the form of ownership. In a condominium, the homeowners own the inside of their home—but the exterior, the land and the common areas are owned by an association.

If you purchase a townhouse, you’ll be part of an HOA that will take care of maintenance of the common areas in the community, community trash pick-up and as well as have insurance for the common areas. In some HOAs, some landscaping is covered for the individual homes, too.

In those cases, you own the land the townhome sits on and are responsible for all interior and exterior maintenance. In other words, if the home needs a new roof or trim repaired, you’ll need to take care of it and pay for it—but if the driveway into the community needs repaving, that’s the association’s job.

Condominium association dues pay for higher levels of insurance for the community, because things like the roof, an elevator (if there is one), exterior walls, walkways and the land itself are owned by the association. Condo owners typically pay lower homeowners' insurance rates because they’re paying only for the inside of their home and their personal possessions. "

Here is the article link -

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinance on Garage sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

Who do I contact about an animal or noise complaint?

Please see attached document below. Thank you!

Noise & Animal Complaints