- 10 smart tips to ensure a festive and safe Independence Day celebrationon July 1, 2022 at 4:09 pm
Most of us build our traditional Independence Day celebrations around food, family, and friends, not to mention plenty of bright and colorful fireworks. Unfortunately, fireworks can also cause injuries and damage property. Here are 10 essentials to keep in mind.
- Notice of Intention to Issue Certificates of Obligationon July 1, 2022 at 4:08 pm
The City Council of the City of College Station will consider the passage of an ordinance or ordinances authorizing the issuance of one or more series of interest bearing certificates of obligation (the “Certificates”) in the principal amount not to exceed $78,000,000 for paying all or a portion of the City's contractual obligations to be incurred in connection with constructing, improving, […]
- The Best Ways to Celebrate a spectacular Fourth of July in College Stationon July 1, 2022 at 4:07 pm
On Independence Day, College Station always takes tremendous pride in celebrating the land of the free and the home of the brave. We encourage you to get out and enjoy these exceptional family-friendly events.
- Mobile pay parking services go live Friday at Northgate loton July 1, 2022 at 4:06 pm
Mobile pay parking services are available beginning Friday at the City of College Station’s Northgate public parking lot at 310 Church Avenue.
- City offices to be closed Monday for Independence Dayon June 30, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Most City of College Station offices and facilities are closed Monday for Independence Day. Solid waste and recycling collections will operate on the regular schedule.
- Don’t water from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and other smart tips to save water and trim your billon June 29, 2022 at 7:43 pm
The spike in local water demand is driven by irrigation. So, before that translates into an astronomical water bill, here are some tips to help you maintain your landscape while using our precious water resources efficiently.
- Wednesday's city council special meeting addresses possible bond electionon June 28, 2022 at 3:53 pm
The College Station City Council will have a special meeting at 5 p.m. on Wednesday at city hall to discuss a possible bond election as part of the Nov. 8 general election.
- Live Blog: Thursday’s city council meeting (June 23)on June 23, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council's regular meeting on Thursday, June 23. The meeting starts after 5 p.m. and is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.