How do I get a key for my cluster mailbox?

Cluster mailboxes are owned and maintained by the US Postal Service. You will need to go to the post office at 2130 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S College Station, TX 77840 to request your keys. If you are a homeowner you will need to bring a copy of your documents from closing. Renters will need to bring a copy of their lease. There is a $25.00 cost to re-key the lock and provide you the new keys. The postal service will tell you your box number when they give you the keys.

Who do I contact if a street light is out?

The City of College Station Utilities Department is responsible for the maintenance of the street lights. You can report street lights out on their website here..

What is the difference between a Condo and a Townhome?

Our community is a townhome community, in summary the property owner is responsible to take care of all interior and exterior maintenance of that property.  Please see this page for a summary of the difference between a Condo and a Townhome.

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinance on Garage sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

Who do I contact about an animal or noise complaint?

Please see attached document below. Thank you!

Noise & Animal Complaints64.3 KB